About

The SL Developer’s Corner is my place in the virtual world “Second Life”, where i experiment and tinker with the features of this platform. I try to publish my experiences and often also include the source code of the scripts on this site. Other posting related to Second life can be also found on Happy Coding 2nd-life section.

Sunday 8 April 2007

Time for Jaiku


After Twitter has entered Second Life, now its Time for Jaiku. Another really nice messaging-service. I have used the same code like in the Twitter-examples and only changed the Feed-URLs, the color and the logo of the prims.
The whole information about accessing the Jaiku-Feeds is available at http://devku.org/docs.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Petteri Koponen said...

Daniel, just found about this. Extremely cool! I'd like to chat with you: my email is petteri AT jaiku (dot) com.

Petteri Koponen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.